|Position||Junior Data Scientist – R Developer|
|Reporting To||Architect, Platform|
|Years Of Experience||2-4 Years|
|Annual/CTC||Rs. 8 - 12 lacs pa|
|Company||Our client is a cloud based Iot solutions provider, whose solutions help industrial customers to optimize resources and save energy. It was shortlisted by CIO Magazine and Silicon india as one of the top 20 IoT companies in the country. In terms of analys|
Must have skills:
◦ Strong expertise with Big Data and Hadoop technologies
◦ Hands on experience in working with the functional programming in R and extensive use of R Studio.
◦ Ability to design, extract, normalize, analyze and process time series data from sensors and data logger at enormous scale.
◦ Excellent analytical capability and problem solving abilities.
◦ Hands on experience with shell scripting, awk and other unix toolset
◦ Hands on experience in writing code to process large amount of structured & unstructured data.
◦ Exposure in creating Hive tables, loading and analyzing data using Hive & Impala queries
◦ Excellent in writing relational tables queries and Big data table queries
◦ Cloud Environments: experience in working with public and private clouds.
Good to have skills:
◦ Good experience and exposure to data modeling, querying and optimization in handling big table data store.
◦ Having solved problems using Object oriented programming language would be desirable. Java would be highly desirable.
◦ Agile - experience in working in agile process with smaller/quick releases.
◦ Candidates who have worked in a start-up company/environment.
◦ Exposure J2EE technologies would be a plus.
|Candidate Background||B.E. / B.Tech (CS/Is or equivalent )|
- / Current Openings