|◦ The primary responsibility of the incumbent would be to create and implement Enterprise class web applications in the SaaS based cloud environment. |
◦ To be able to conceive, understand, build, deploy and manage analytics based web application and to work with SQL & NoSQL/BigData based back end system.
◦ Proficient in building web application using PHP technologies.
◦ Solid understanding of PHP & web frameworks such CodeIgniter, Zend, Laravel.
◦ Strong expertise in relational database systems and queries.
◦ Excellent analytical capability and problem solving abilities.
◦ Ability to work with RESTful services with AJAX capability exchanging complex JSON data.
◦ Build Enterprise class applications following coding standards, using standard design principles and employing best industry practices.
◦ Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
◦ Effective verbal and written communication.
◦ Cloud Environments: experience in working with public and private clouds.
Good to have:
◦ Experience working with a NoSQL system.
◦ Good experience and exposure to data modeling, querying and optimization in handling big table data store.
◦ Having solved problems using Object oriented programming language would be desirable.
◦ Exposure to Visualization, Dashboarding & ETL tools such as Pentaho, Tableau would be plus.
◦ Agile -experience in working in agile process with smaller/quick releases.
◦ Candidates who have worked in a start-up company/environment.
◦ Good understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN, Git.